When children become seriously ill, everything changes overnight. Hospital stays or an increased risk of infection mean that they can no longer go to school, and they lose contact with their friends. But that social contact can often play a very important role in the recovery process. That’s why x-tention has joined forces with tech company Cisco Austria to develop a virtual classroom called Stream my Class. This complete video conferencing solution allows sick children to reconnect with their classmates.
How it works and technical requirements
A specially developed mobile video conferencing unit, featuring a monitor and high-resolution camera, transmits the whole lesson live. The child also has a video conferencing solution at home, which allows them to interact with their teacher and classmates. All you need to use Stream my Class is a power supply. All other components and technical prerequisites are provided via the device itself as a complete solution.
‘The main goal of our project is to make sure pupils still feel part of a classroom community.’
- x-tention is a leading IT service provider in the healthcare sector
- Data storage in Austria guaranteed
- Highest standards of information and data security
- Maximum data protection, as there is no way to record the video stream centrally
- Complete on-call service around the clock
- No investment in data centre infrastructure needed
- High-quality devices
- Many years of hands-on experience in operations
- We stay ahead of the curve thanks to regular, direct contact with the manufacturer, Cisco
- Certifications: Certified operations in accordance with ISO 27001, Cisco Premier Partner and Cisco Master Cloud & Managed Services Certified Partner
- x-tention delivers and sets up the system and shows you how to use it.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS!
You are welcome to get a first insight with our free demo package (German).
Please click on the button and fill out the form below. We will then get in touch with you.